Brand: Silent Mind
- Includes Antique Design 4″ Singing Bowl, NEW Easy-Play Leather Pencil-Grip Striker, NEW Hand Sewn Non-Dampening Pillow. Play your singing bowl with EASE & create a LONGER LASTING beautiful sound with our NEW EXCLUSIVE designs.
- “Exquisite in every way.” “Out of this world, magical singing.” “Sound is mesmerizing.” “I will be a customer for life.” ~ A multisensory path to a more gentle, peaceful place. The bowl’s sublime sound, exquisitely crafted design, and resonant vibrations embrace you with deepening clarity and serenity.
- Ideal size ensures that your bowl will be a constant spiritual companion. Bring to yoga classes, meditation groups, or the office. Fits in your (or your child’s) hand, yet sings with pure, layered tones that rival much larger bowls.
- Created by hand by Nepalese artisans and devoted practitioners. New dual surface pencil grip mallet perfectly sized to produce heavenly sounds that quiet the mind. Specially hand-sewn designer cushion showcases bowl while stabilizing vital tones.
- Each singing bowl is hand selected and inspected for sound quality. Carefully and securely packaged prior to shipping.
Details: Looking for an excellent quality singing bowl set for an unmatched price?
Then our Antique Design Singing Bowl Set is your best choice. The bowl is made in Nepal using high quality metal alloys and comes with a durable wooden mallet and an eye catching silk cushion.
Singing bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools. They were historically made throughout Asia, especially Nepal, China and Japan. In some Buddhist practices, singing bowls are used as a signal to begin and end periods of silent meditation. According to ancient Feng Shui practices, rhythms created by bowl scares away all the evil spirits and ghost.
The fascinating blend of vibrational harmonics produced by Tibetan Singing Bowls are widely used for meditation and space clearing. This pleasant and long-lasting sound also helps to reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, well-being and better health.
Our singing bowls are widely used by professionals around the world, including health care professionals, psychotherapists, massage therapists, school teachers, musicians and spiritual teachers.
Also, people use this as a music instrument or like to keep it as modern home décor. You can easily play the bowl either by rubbing the mallet around the rim or by gently tapping the sides of the bowl. These two methods produce quite distinctive sounds.
We always care about the quality and the durability of our singing bowl sets. Our goal is 100% satisfied customers. But, if you are not satisfied for any reason, just return the product within 30 days for a full refund.
So just click on the “ADD TO CART” button at the top of this page order your Tibetan Singing Bowl today! Singing bowl from silent mind